What India Offers:
• Access to state of the art medical and dental facilities
• English speaking medical staff
• Significant savings for Dental healthcare
• No long waiting hours for dental treatment
• High-quality level of services
The individuals who wish to have world class dental treatment, India has become an internationally recognized Centre for high-quality dental care. Here are a few reasons why you should consider India for dental tourism needs:
1 – Prestigious group of Indian Dental Association (IDA) and the American Dental Association (ADA) affiliated dental specialists. Our dentists and staff qualifications are meaningful and verifiable, all of them with very active professional careers in major dental schools and renowned hospitals of the country. India has a long medical academic tradition having very strict laws that regulate training and qualifications of dentists who perform dental procedures and surgery.
2 – India is rated as one of the Asian countries with the highest medical standard. Dental surgery requires up-to-date education, sterile techniques, modern equipment, and products meeting international standards. We use ultra-modern facilities and latest technologies which are designed for comfort and efficiency, provide expert dentistry.
3 – The dental and medical staff involved in health tourism speak fluent English for good communication.
4 – Excellent price-benefit ratio due to a high US$ vs local currency exchange rate which benefits foreign currency tenders. Services and quality you pay here belong to the same category as of those you would get in your country at four times the price. Bargain dental treatment can be costly, whether it is done in this country or anywhere in the world, as it sacrifices quality, sanitary conditions, and duly certified specialist’s work.
5. The lower cost is not due to any lack of quality, quite the contrary, the reason for lower costs is related to the lower cost of infrastructure and insurance. This fact, combined with the much higher costs for trained staff and medical facilities in foreign countries, combine to make India much more competitive.
6 – India is a convenient country to visit: nice weather, warm people, beautiful tropical environments or city-urban accommodation. All-inclusive packages are very attractive and the fact we work on a fixed price basis makes it even better.
7 – We provide convenient appointments at short notice for our overseas patients.
Along with tourism, finding the right dental specialist is the most important part of traveling to India for dental tourism. At BDC we provide high-quality dental treatment at affordable prices giving you the best combination of dental treatment with tourism. We assure to make your trip a cherished memory.
Our clinic is located in the capital city of India and all range of accommodations are available in the near vicinity. We are in the service to the patients for more than a decade creating beautiful smiles.Read More
We pride ourselves for the following:
Working hours from 9 am to 8 pm, six days a week.
In other words, you are getting the same product that you would get in your country for a lot lesser cost.
• Many hi-end treatments like SMILE DESIGNING, COSMETIC DENTISTRY, VENEERS, and IMPLANTS can be finished in 1-2 weeks time and can be combined with a business trip or a sightseeing visit to India. The savings on these treatments can be as much as 70% compared to western countries
• Numerous international clients have visited us and have been thoroughly satisfied
You can ask for a free cost estimate and can get a free first consultation. Contact BDC, explain dental problems you are facing or cosmetic changes you may want in your oral structure. You will get guidance on what to do and how it is done. With your convenience, treatment plan an appointment will be set. With help of hotel representative your airport pickup and drop, stay and food will be set. You will get the complete planned dental tour.Read More
We provide the following special package to our visiting international patients:
• Free consultation over phone and video conferencing.
• A detailed description of your overall dental health and the treatments you might need and Free detailed quotation.
• Providing the recommended yearly dental check-up for free.
• A special schedule to minimize the treatment time required while providing world-class treatment.
• Help with the booking of accommodation in 3-star or 5-star hotels depending on your preference.
• Assistance with travel & logistics.
We can arrange for the following services at your request:
• Personal Yoga Training
• Ayurveda & Naturopathy
• Local Sightseeing & Tours
Many of our patients are our corroborators now, and they recommend our dental office to their friends and family. We are very proud that you entrust the health of your relatives to us!